There's no way these pictures are an accurate representation of just how homeless my child looks right now.
- snotty, running nose
- busted up eye
- shirt covered in food and drink from dinner
- melted chocolate ice cream under his fingernails, on his face and in his hair from dessert
- no pants on
- one sock off
- purple marker drawn all over both of his legs from ankles to hips
- he even colored on his diaper to illustrate to me exactly where he peed
- he's also running around the house with one fist up in the air yelling "super batman!"
jesus, i love this kid
and i hope he never, ever changes.