A Holiday Family Photoshoot

posted on: Friday, December 13, 2013

 
A couple of weeks ago we were lucky enough to have Michelle stop by our house for a little christmas card photoshoot. She is so great you guys, really, really great. Even though Wes was being a total grump this day, you can't even tell in the photos. If you live in the Akron or Cincinnati areas, hire her! I thought I'd share a few of my favorites from the shoot here if you'd care to take a peek. (Although not the one I used on our christmas card because that would take all the fun out it ;)
 

 
Thanks again, Michelle! We love them.
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Guh, Oren just sitting with his little mug of cocoa and staring up at Josh and the tree. So cute, I can't even.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger