A First Birthday Party!

posted on: Sunday, November 8, 2015


Yesterday we had one of the very best days I can remember. We celebrated Ever's first year with a birthday party at home. The boys have nicknamed her "bunny" and we've all been calling her that for the last year. Thus, it only seemed fitting she should have a bunny themed birthday party (and halloween costume if you recall). Cheryl made the outstanding cake and rifle paper inspired cupcakes. She handmade those little animals on the cake. I mean, can you even believe those are edible?! Abby made the delicious homemade carrot cake cupcakes (we had to have carrot cake, of course!) and the pumpkin pie. Marisa, who couldn't even make it to the party, still managed to whip up the adorable sign hanging above the cake table. And I made all the garland out of fresh eucalyptus. Man, my house has smelled amazing the last few days. I'm leaving it hanging through the holidays, so it's totally dual purpose. I also have to give a special shout out to Abby who helped me make Ever's handmade birthday hat. And by helped me I mean basically did the whole thing while I just assisted her. I loved everything about this little party, and I'm thrilled we could celebrate our little lady with the people who love her the most. Below are just a few (ha!) pics from the party if you'd like to take a peek...




xoxo



2 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable! Beautiful designs and cute tiny things-children and other tiny things. So fun to see, Emily. Thank you for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally outdone yourself with this party. Absolutely adorable. Those edible animals?! Dying. The theme in general is just so perfect. She's painfully cute. And the gold shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger