Weston's Pokemon Birthday Party!

posted on: Sunday, September 24, 2017



Now that a full month has passed I though it was about time to get this kiddo's party pics off the camera and up here on the old blog for posterity. For his ninth birthday all Wes wanted was a sleepover wth his friends and to stay up all night playing Pokemon. And so, seven children arrived (in addition to my three) and they had a night of pizza and cake, a showing of Captain Underpants and of course everything Pokemon.




1 comments:

  1. Awwww the pokemon cake is so cute! I love the topic in general... pikachuuu ♥ And the pokeball pinata is really my favorite. Have to make notes... :) Good to see that children nowadays are into pokemon too :)
    love
    Andi

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger