Last Day

posted on: Thursday, June 5, 2014


Today is Weston's last day of Pre-K. He's been attending St. Vincent elementary for two years now, and today will be his very last day there. In the fall he will finally transfer to the Wadsworth school district and start kindergarten in a brand new school. And because I apparently enjoy crying big, fat crocodile tears whilst staring at my computer, I've done a little collage. Wes on the first day of school this year on  the left, and a photo taken this morning on the right...


and because I really, REALLY like crying, Wes on his very first day of Pre-K two years ago, and then again this morning...


and just for dramatic effect now, all three...


oh, my baby boy! My heart can hardly stand this, I love you so.

and just keep the tissues coming today, I'm going to need them.





2 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger