Ever's Frozen Birthday Party!

posted on: Sunday, November 19, 2017

I knew the day was coming when Ev would want to start picking her own Halloween costumes and birthday party themes. I was hoping I'd have one more year of getting to chose but alas, girlfriend knows what she wants. And what she wants right now is Frozen EVERYTHING. So when she informed us she wanted to dress up in a Frozen costume for Halloween and wanted a Frozen birthday party a week later, we rolled with it. Instead of trying to talk her out of a character party I made it my mission to give her the Frozen party of her dreams while somehow making it not ugly and/or cheesy. Luckily for me there exists Pinterest. And Etsy and Cheryl and Abby who made it all happen.

I've wanted to try out a hot chocolate bar for so long and this Frozen party was the perfect excuse! This recipe killed.
  I got the cutest little snowman building kits here for party favors!
And the best part was we arranged for a surprise visit from Elsa who came and sang and danced and played games with the girls. Their little faces when she knocked on the door made all the effort worthwhile. I mean, look at Eden's smile here!!! Gah!
 Ev was in shock, haha
Thanks to Cheryl for the perfectly simple Frozen cake and cupcakes she executed superbly and to Abby for the adorable snowflake cut out cookies she nailed. And to everyone who helped me cut out 376374657 paper snowflakes to string around the house and tape in every window. (My house is the first on the street to look ready for Christmas ;) But most of all thanks to all our family and friends who came to celebrate our sweet girl on her birthday and who love her so well every other day of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger