Weston Silas turns TEN!

posted on: Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I'm here to catch up on my long neglected blog and thought I'd start with the three day long birthday celebration we threw for our newly minted ten year old! The day before his birthday we took the kids, Weston's friend Micah, Abby and Jeff up to WaterWorld in Erie PA. We'd gone the year before and Wes loved it so much that he asked to go again this year instead of a birthday party at home. We kicked it off with lunch at Sara's and then hit the water slides and the wave pool! 


The next day was Wes's actual birthday and the last day of summer vacation for the boys. I took the day off work and told Wes we'd spend it however he wanted. So out to breakfast we went and then to Sky Zone for the afternoon. That night Abby came over and we celebrated our boy with pizza and a pumpkin pie!


And for the birthday grand finale, the very next day we gave Wes his birthday gift -- tickets to see HAMILTON! He loves the soundtrack so much and was SO excited. So it was one more dinner out, a custom ice cream sandwich and the best show we'd even seen. 


I hope this was a birthday he will never forget, but more than that I hope he knows just how very loved and treasured he is. 

TEN YEARS my sweet boy. I can hardly believe it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger