Places I've Found Oren: Part V

posted on: Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 
you eat soup with your hands too, right?
and who needs toys when you can unroll an entire box of trashbags?
or pull up a chair and play in the dirty dishes...
or do whatever this is.
while your brother is in superhero class, you can always escape with toys and
 candy in to the hall lobby and take them all swimming in the water fountain.

art is a fun pastime.
but not as much fun as breaking in to the pantry
and emptying boxes of noodles on to the floor.
and when your mom finds you squeezing toothpaste in to
the sink so she hides all the laundry baskets from you?...
improvise.



6 comments:

  1. Lol this made my morning thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this made my morning thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this made my morning thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha! the last one is the best. My Stella is a climber too. Great documentation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since
    i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest
    way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
    ciekawa strona, http:
    //www.love2u.ro/blog/79721/ogłoszenia-erotyczne/

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger