This Year's Father's Day

posted on: Monday, June 20, 2011


the two best dads I know (and I really, really mean that)

8:00am - woke josh up to give him the presents and card wes picked out for him
they included:

one squirt gun
one pack of silly bandz
one flashlight you can wear on your finger (?)
one package of resse's cups
one miniature toy fishtank
and a spongebob card with a sticker inside for josh to wear

(don't worry, I hooked him up with dinner and ice cream 
the day before and a pandora one subscription)




8:15am - tried to get cute pictures of josh 
with both the boys, but wes wasn't having it. 
scored cute pictures of josh and oren instead






11:00am - josh and his dad take wes fishing for the first time




11:00am - ori and I head over to abby and jeff's apartment and 
we start making the food for our annual father's day cookout
(and by "we" I mean I marinated the shrimp then jeff and I took 
turns bouncing a crabby baby while abby made all of the desserts)




6:00pm - we take the party over to my dad and 
stepmom's house and after much prep we finally feast!!!




8:00pm - we do presents




9:00pm - then we just take a bunch of really goofy/cute pictures











I love my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger