Oh. Okay. Guess We Can Do This Now...

posted on: Thursday, November 17, 2011


i mean...that's cool. i don't really like babies anyway. all needy and stuff. seven months was good...that was plenty. sure...you just go ahead then...stand up and whatnot. probably be walking soon too, huh? that's nice. that's, that's great. oh, what was that? oh, the car keys? um, well, sure...why not? i guess. just, uh, just be home by midnight then. alright. well, i'll just go ahead and leave you to your business. call if you need anything. i'll just, i'll just be in the other room there. curled up in the fetal position bawling my eyes out. but, no, no really, you just go...go have fun. i'll be fine, really.
i'm fine.


(WHAT THE #%&$ ?!?!?!?!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have scientist friend who has dedicated herself to finding a way to make kittens stay kittens forever. I don't see why that couldn't also help babies.

    I'll see what she can do.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger