Remind Me Again...

posted on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011



Why is it we thought it would be a great idea to have two of these?

Because this is the way dinner has been going lately and I don't even want to talk about bedtime.

Now, just for kicks, throw a newborn into the equation. (You see why I'm questioning our mental credibility here?)

I will give him this - the kid's an over achiever. Boy oh boy, when he puts his mind to something , he gets it done.

And you know what he mastered this week?

Temper Tantrums.

He's got the whole production down pat - throwing himself to the ground, hyperventilating, crocodile tears - the whole bit.

It's quite an impressive spectacle to behold.

He is embracing the terrible twos with the dedication and seriousness any true professional would.

And so.

Yeah.

I'm not exactly sure where I was planning on going with this post. I was hoping I could come up with some grand life lesson I have learned during this fun and exciting phase, or at least something clever or witty to write about it. But no, my brain is still fuzzy from enduring the last two tantrums (the last one having ended at 1:30am and the next one having begun at 6:00am) and has decided to be as stubborn as Wes is today.

So...how about we just say, I hope he puts this much dedication into college selections one day.

1 comments:

  1. I ask myself that question daily. God makes them cute for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger