This.

posted on: Thursday, December 8, 2011


You guys. The Hunger Games is totally taking over my life right now. Just like the Girl With A Dragon Tattoo series did. But these are young adult and a super quick read. Remember how yesterday I was supposed to write the post about our trip on the Polar Express? Yeah, I didn't. You know why? I was reading Catching Fire. I started it yesterday and finished it today. These books are sososososososo good. Although I hear the the end/third book has really pissed some people off. One of my friends said she threw it across the room when she finished reading it. I'm about a third of the way in, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe I can knock this one out tonight and resume normal life again tomorrow. Here's hoping. (Damn you Katniss and Peeta! Don't you know how much this mama needs what little sleep she can get?)

PS here's a link to the trailer for the movie. Lenny Kravitz as Cinna? Really? But no, Really? I'm still seeing it, but I remain a staunch skeptic until convinced otherwise.

PPS The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo movie comes out this month. I have no doubt this will be as amazing as it should be. Also, the soundtrack comes out tonight for download. Also bound to be amazing - it's Trent Reznor, baby!

PPPS I'm going to need something to fill the void when I finish these. Recs anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger