Happy December!

posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's getting pretty christmas-y over here and I couldn't be happier about it. The tree is up, the stockings are hung with care and the reindeer swag is adorning the front door. The house is feeling just about right and tonight we're making paper snowflakes to hang around for that final touch. Wes wrote his first letter to santa (okay, I wrote it but he told me what he wanted it to say) and we're taking the boys on the Polar Express this weekend. I just love this time of year! (but I think I may have mentioned that once or twice before). Here's hoping we see a little snow this weekend and find ourselves cozied up by a warm fire...or just drinking hot chocolate in a bowl, because I'd be okay with that too.

 can you spy maeby planning her attack? she's already eaten her tinsel
quota for the year. turns out it doesn't kill cats, huh.

so i like lights, what?

 christmas pjs and also, i don't know

 we don't need no stinkin' wreath

matching footie pajamas for the boys!

Oh and also, Oren and I talked about it. Seems he was a little peeved at my last post being all about Wes. (He's so sensitive). Anyway, here are some cute pics of him taken recently. You know, just to even things out a bit ;)






that face! those drum sticks!
i die.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!!! does he know how to play the drums? I love him already! I smiled when I saw these pictures, the way I smiled with this: http://www.babypics.com/pics/a492/00000009

    i love your blog.. makes me mis my son more

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was this oren only a year ago?!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger