Baywatch Baby

posted on: Monday, June 25, 2012

Finally, finally, finally this is the last post and last batch of pictures from our time in northern Michigan! (What, so soon? I know, I know!) Anyway, these photos are from the tail end of the trip which didn't involve too much more than visiting an awesome lego store in downtown Traverse City that Wes had been begging to go inside since day one and lots more beach pictures. I call it a lego "store" but it didn't actually sell any legos, per se. It was just part of a traveling exhibit that had a bunch of cool displays and amazing lego sculptures. Also, the kids could make their own lego cars and race them, and they had plenty to just build with too, of course. 


For our last hurrah on our way out of town Monday afternoon we ended up back in Empire, MI at the most beautiful beach we had found for one last dip in the lake (post hotel checkout) and an opportunity for Oren to cover himself head to toe in sand just before embarking on our seven hour return trip home with no chance to shower or bathe. We are terrible planners. Also, could that sentence have been any longer? Regardless, you only live once and none of us could resist one last chance to jump in.  I mean, look at this place, could you?

getting good and sandy


we love you, Michigan
see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures - seriously makes me want to leave my house and go there!!! I will just live vicariously through you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.: I have gorgeous daughters and grandkids (you too Josh!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. was this real life? i miss it. SIGH

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger