Things I Found On My Phone This Week

posted on: Thursday, June 14, 2012

photos courtesy of wes


I even found a little video that oren whipped up for us the other night at my mom's house. He apparently had been playing with my phone for quite awhile because the video runs over four minutes long (don't worry I trimmed it down to 20 seconds). I should mention I stopped it before you get to hear us all belt out the Phineas and Ferb theme song in the background, sing-along style. You're welcome...or I'm sorry. I'm not sure which.



and the piece de resistance





ps. we're going out of town tomorrow for some much needed r&r 
so it might be a little quiet around here the next few days.
don't worry, i''ll be back with an over abundance of vacation photos before you even miss me ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger