Steve Jobs

posted on: Friday, October 7, 2011

Today, while searching my email for something entirely different, I randomly found this chat log between Josh and I from a few months back. I thought it to be quite the coincidence considering the passing of Steve Jobs on Wednesday. RIP Steve.

Joshua Booth to me
show details Jun 23


me: Hey, Tracy is bringing Maggie to work with her tomorrow
 

Joshua: Okay.
me: I am going to bring her home at lunch and introduce her to Wes and show her around
 

Joshua: Okay. Cool. I just downloaded the new Final Cut.
me: How'd you do that?
 

Joshua: uh.... you don't want to know.
me: ???
 

Joshua: Didn't buy it though.
me: uh oh
Joshua: Don't tell.
 

me: Who would I tell?
Joshua: Steve Jobs.
 

me: Right. I feel a little bad keeping something like this from Steve though. We're pretty tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger