The Things We Do For Our Children

posted on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Like go to Chuck E. Cheese's on a Saturday afternoon (the one in Canton on the strip nonetheless) when it's too rainy and cold outside to go to do much else.

I'd never been there before, and as it turns out, that place is a living nightmare. It. was. SO. busy.

and full of screaming kids

and they have a salad bar? (let that one roll around in your brain for a minute. Think about it...think about it...OK. Now try not to throw up when you see someone eating from it. Hard to do, I know)

oh, and they also have this...



In case you can't read it, let me go ahead and break it down for you

The first dispenser says ROSE

The second dispenser says CHARDONNAY

The third dispenser says BUDWEISER

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.


really though? I mean really?

Who is going to Chuck E. Cheese and ordering a glass of Rose from tap? And you know they serve it to you in a paper cup with a straw.

I mean, I know the place is annoying and all and so I see how alcohol could be appealing, but there is just so much wrong with this whole scenario, I don't even know where to start.


So, sufficed to say, it was quite the experience.

If you've never been before, here's how it works...

You start with this:



Which turns into this:


And that turns into this:


and finally, you end up with this:



 yeah. Someone is a genius here, and it ain't us.


But of course, Wes had a blast






  (Look! Josh's mom even came - what a brave grandma!)

Oren, not so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger