Yesterday

posted on: Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yesterday afternoon I was busy at work dealing with drama and clients and drama and pricing and drama and orders and drama and an overall crappy day when I got a text from my dad -

Decorating my new office, does this look familiar?






































This is a drawing I did and gave to him so long ago I couldn't even tell you when, maybe I was 12, maybe 13?


And he somehow still has it. And it's framed. And hanging in his new office...


Sometimes all a girl really needs is her dad

and everything is better

(love you too)

2 comments:

  1. I still have the super creepy clown drawing you did. I will be hanging it shortly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adam YES! Amazing! I need pictures of this hanging up ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger