First Friends

posted on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wes was invited to his first birthday party for a "friend" over the weekend. Being the first grandchild/nephew from all sides of our family it's not too often we get to see him socialize with kids outside of school or the babysitter's house. It was definitely one of those "mom" moments seeing him interact with kids his age in a social setting like that.  I can't believe he's already old enough to be getting his own invitations to things! Anyway, just wanted to save a few photos here that I snapped on my phone that day to remember it by. It will be good to have for when he's older so I can laugh at myself for how grown up I thought he was here.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That first picture is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, when they only know they are friends. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. It's always a rare treat for us too to see Kale interact with his "friends" outside of school.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger