Nashville, y'all (day one)

posted on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My sister, my mom and Marisa and I took a little road trip south to visit my brother in Nashville over the weekend. On the way down Friday we stopped in Louisville, KY (home of my forefathers) for lunch at Toast on Market and to see the infamous Louisville Slugger that Abby was preeeetty sure was around here somewhere. We found it. We also found out that they have a stadium there called the KFC "Yum" Center. So there's that.


When we got in to Nashville we met my brother at the recording studio where he's working and he gave us the full tour. I made him pose in front of the sign.


After the tour, we checked in to our hotel, threw down our bags and got down to business. And by business, I mean BBQ.


Then we set out to explore the city a bit on foot, shop for over priced cowboy boots and finally take in a bluegrass show at the Station Inn. Sufficiently keeping us all out well past our bedtimes.



(more coming soon, so just hold your horses y'all)



3 comments:

  1. yeah, i don't think the boots quite fit your bro, but the pic is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a cool job for your bro. Hope you enjoyed Nashville - I don't like country music and even I had a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound Kitchen Studios; named Nashville’s Best Recording Studio by Music Row Magazine.

    Your Music, Our Studio, Your Legacy!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger