Life Around Here Lately

posted on: Monday, November 5, 2012




father/son adventure time shirts --- homemade pumpkin, walnut and date muffins --- a whole day all to myself with the cutest and naughtiest little boy I know --- a warm cup of tea and a good book while he naps ;) --- new bangs --- winter coats officially out of storage and hanging in the closet --- date night with josh, sushi and argo (one of the best/most stressful movie going experiences to date) --- getting ready to rock the vote tomorrow!



4 comments:

  1. Where is that sushi from??? I may break my laptop because of the drool escaping my lips. It's that critical.

    I love love love your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's from Big Eye Sushi in Fairlawn. The BEST in town!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like life has been good to you lately! : ) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger