(back to the) Future Posts...

posted on: Wednesday, January 9, 2013


double chin and blinky face circa 2008 in labor with wes.


Ok, so here's what I'm thinking. I've been going through old photographs and re-living memories with Josh that happened in the pre-blog era and it's kind of got me bummed out that I don't have them stored in this here digital scrapbook o'mine. I mean, they're stored somewhere, but that somewhere is most likely an unlabeled hard drive in a box in our attic somewhere. I'd love to have them here where I could go and see them anytime I wanted. Because that's what I do when I'm bored. I peruse my own blog and look at all the cute pictures of my own kids. (Just being real here.) I'd also probably sleep a bit better if I knew the pictures were at least preserved somewhere on the internet should our house ever encounter a tornado or flood or something and they get swept away to Oz. So the questions is, how would you (few and mighty!) readers feel about a new series of posts where I go back to these past events and tell the story and post the pictures here? I'm thinking Wes's birth and his baby pictures for sure, our honeymoon and other fun trips we've taken and lord knows what else I'll uncover as I get in to this. I'm kind of giddy at the prospect and excited to start pulling out the old files to see what I have. BUT I don't want to bore you to death either with a long (and sure to be) winding trip down memory lane. Sooooo, what do you guys think - yay or nay?

Honestly, I'll probably do it anyway even if you don't weigh in, but I'd feel much better about it if I have your blessing and you promise not to go anywhere ;) 

3 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger