Just Checking in to Say I'm Alive

posted on: Saturday, November 16, 2013



I know I haven't blogged in a week. I'm not sure who's keeping track (or even cares) but just in case you're wondering, all is well. Just riding the wave of a major blogging slump and keeping busy with other things. Today it was raking all the leaves there ever were and doing this: 



I can't tell you how much I love this house, and I'm so glad we're here. I really, really love it, and christmas lights sure look good on her.  Josh worked all day getting all these up, so as an act of appreciation for all his hard work I'm about to go make a big batch of oatmeal cookies and snuggle up on the couch with my fam and watch Christmas Vacation.

And tomorrow (ok, maybe Monday) I'm kicking this bloggy writer's block to the curb with a series of throw back posts on our trip to Italy from a bajillion years ago. If you got nothing exciting going on, just relive the past, am I right? Also, I'd really like to have these pictures (as crappy as they are) preserved on the internet here because we've never even had them printed. In fact, until we dusted off an old hard drive I wasn't even sure if we still had them at all. Which is a little scary. And makes me want to get all my favorite old memories put to post here juuuuust in case. So hopefully you guys are down with that. If not, check back in another week and maybe something more exciting will have developed by then. I'll do what I can ;)

for now though, I'm off to join the Griswolds.

Happy Saturday, guys!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger