An Easter to Remember

posted on: Monday, April 25, 2011


Here I am, sitting at home, my new baby boy sleeping peacefully by my side. I can hardly believe how lucky I am, how beautiful he is and how complete he makes me feel. He turns one week old at 2:32am tonight and it has been more than a whirlwind of a week. I want to tell you all about his crazy birth and how nothing happened the way I had planned and how nothing could have prepared me for the way things went down. The experience was so big, and it's so hard to put it all into words, but I'm working on it. In the mean time I want to share pictures of our first full day home together as a family of four and how it just so happened to be Easter.  




















Hope you all had as unforgettable an Easter as our family

(p.s. wes has taken to wearing "daddy shirts" to bed and I think it's just 
about the most adorable thing I have ever seen, don't you agree?!)

1 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger