The Day I Cheated on Mary Coyle

posted on: Monday, June 13, 2011

So today is my last day of maternity leave. I don't really want to talk about it so I'm going to just go ahead and show you pictures from the weekend instead - k?

We took the boys to the zoo to see the new elephant exhibit, only when we got there, it started pouring rain. Soooo, we needed to waste some time while we waited for the rain to pass and we took the opportunity to try out this new ice cream shop on Detroit that we had been wanting to visit for awhile. Sweet Moses, was it delicious! Best. Detour. Ever.

 Eating our picnic lunch in the car at the zoo 







 We couldn't leave without trying the homemade caramel corn too - what?


Back to the zoo and look - sun!



 Did you know you can feed the giraffes now? And for only TWO dollars!!!

 Guess who DIDN'T have two dollars with her? Epic fail.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger