Trick or Treat - the Wizard and the Owl

posted on: Friday, November 4, 2011



I know I'm a little late with these, but I had to share pictures of the boys in their adorable halloween costumes! Wes asked to be a wizard this year and I though it only appropriate that Oren be his little owl sidekick. I was afraid Oren would hate being in the costume but he actually didn't seem bothered by it at all (as long as we made sure to keep his goggles in place.) Wes loved his costume - all except the beard. So my dad ended up wearing it around all evening. I actually took Wes out trick or treating two nights and the second night he agreed to go again as long as there were "no more pictures and NO beard!" The weather was a little on the chilly side, but Wes had so much fun and got more candy than he knows what to do with. The boys also got rave reviews on their costumes by all the fellow trick or treaters and from many of the houses we visited... I would definitely call it a successful halloween!

(Special thanks to Marisa again for spearheading the homemade costume movement this year. They turned out so beautiful. And also for sharing these fantastic photos with us!)

1 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger