This is me, blogging.

posted on: Friday, March 8, 2013

So, Josh has been in Dallas on a work trip for what feels like forever. He just got home in the early morning hours last night and I am so happy to have him back. I mean, it appears he's back, even though I left for work before he was even out of bed and we've hardly spoken a word to each other yet. But still, he's home!

When he left for this trip he took the camera and our laptop with him. Which basically equaled no blogging for this lady for the past week. Not that there would have been time for that frivilousness anyway. This single parenting thing is no joke. And I even had extra help during the day from Josh's sister, Lisa, while I was at work. Seriously, to all you single parents out there, I tip my hat to you. You people are warriors.

I hate to say it, but I don't have much to report. I spent the week working, cooking, cleaning, bathing small children and basically just trying to power through. Not much else got accomplished. We were supposed to have our house up for sale by this week, but with Josh being gone, it didn't happen. Hopefully this coming week we can get it together and do this thing.

Soooooo, yeah. This was basically a post about nothing. Maybe this week I'll be able to post about...something?  Until then, I leave you with this picture I snapped on my phone this moring.


 
 
All my boys are back under one roof again and all is right with the world once more.
 
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Your pictures just keep topping previous pictures. This is absolutely precious! Welcome home Josh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger