Happy Birthday, Josh!

posted on: Thursday, October 30, 2014



Dear Josh,


So unless things start to get crazy around here today it looks like you won't have to share your birthday with a certain snail baby we're all waiting so very impatiently for. Guess this day can remain all about you - just how you like it ;)


I wanted to take a minute here to tell you how great you are. Especially these last few months when all I've done is cry and complain and ask you to do a million things around the house. Thank you for your patience and for the nightly back rubs which are the only thing that help me sleep at all and especially for that caramel apple you brought me home yesterday. (Which by the way I ate that whole thing last night while you were upstairs reading in bed with Oren. And it was primo too.)  You do a whole lot for this little family of ours, and I probably don't tell you nearly enough how much we all appreciate you. Thank you for always cleaning the litter box, and for changing out the 947 new light fixtures I've bought for the house, thank you for all the nights you cook dinner, clean the kitchen, vacuum the rug you hate so much. Thank you for those sweet little boys sleeping in their beds and the little one in my belly who we get to meet any day now. Thank you for working hard for us, and for humoring me when I get a crazy idea and for almost always letting me have my way in the end.


You're the best and I love you very much.


Here's wishing you a very happy birthday.


love,
Emily







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger