Marisa + Tim's Farm Wedding

posted on: Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I wanted to share some photos from our friends' BEAUTIFUL wedding at Hale Farm last weekend. We were completely honored when the kids were invited to be the ring bearers and flower girl, and even though we were a bit nervous they all did SO well. The day could not have been more ideal for an outdoor wedding (which was incredibly lucky considering Ohio). The weather was a perfect 70 degrees and the changing fall leaves were at their peak. Marisa was calm, collected and gorgeous and Tim made a very handsome groom. I can't wait to see the official photos from the day but below are a few we took ourselves if you'd like to see.


And yeah, I'll admit it, I got a little carried away with all these photos of the boys below but it's not every day these two are dressed up and looking so dapper! Indulge me.


Are you kidding me right now with these handsome boys?! Sometimes I still can't believe they are mine.



Congratulations Marisa and Tim! We love you and wish you a lifetime of happiness!
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger