Lake Tahoe

posted on: Sunday, January 13, 2019



I had to spend a few days in Sacramento for work meetings earlier last year and when I realized I was only a couple hours drive to Lake Tahoe and had no one but myself to answer to, it was a no-brainer to make the drive over one afternoon. I got to Sand Harbor just a little south of Incline Village in the late afternoon. I got to hike around a bit, took my shoes off and waded around in the cold water and over half buried boulders the size of cars until it was time to watch the sun set over the lake. The thrill of living is when life drops an unexpected opportunity like this one in your lap and all you have to do is decide to take it. Grateful for the chance to lay eyes on this sparkling gem in this beautiful place I had never been. Not your average Wednesday. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger