Things of Interest

posted on: Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here are the exciting goings on of the last few weeks!

Finding our perfect Christmas tree




Seeing our baby on the ultrasound (even though our tech was new and the pictures are questionable at best)


What's with the skeletor look going on here?


Eating lots and lots of these (thanks mom!)




Taking Wes to see Santa even though he didn't say one one word to the poor man



And we finally, FINALLY got a website at work, so check out what I do for a living not to mention the fabulous video my husband did for the company which can be found there as well!

http://jonesgroupinteriors.com/

Next time, I promise not to go so long between posts, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger