Finally!

posted on: Friday, May 31, 2013

Dear new house,
 
After what felt like the longest and most absurd process conceivable we finally closed last night and made you ours forever! It's official! Officially, official! It's still hard to believe that by the end of this month I'll be sipping tea in your beautiful sun room. Probably whilst sitting amongst a pile of boxes since we don't have any furniture for this room yet, but those are just the details.
 
 
I can't wait to watch the boys run around your backyard and play on the swing under that big beautful tree of yours. Also, we are going to throw Weston the greatest 5th birthday party back here in just a couple of months and I can not wait.
 

I'm going to relax in this claw foot tub so hard. Just you wait and see.

 
We will also be taking many stroller rides down this new street of ours and I'm so looking forward to spending the summer getting to know our new neighborhood.
 
 
And to our new porch swing, get ready to become bff's with Josh because he's looking forward to making you his new morning coffee spot. Although, I have a feeling he will have to fight the boys for this claim.


But mostly, new house, I know that what I'll really be doing is re-painting every single square inch of you from top to bottom. I hope you're okay with that, but I think you are. (Also, what's up with that red runner?) Yes, I think it's safe to say it's time for some big changes around here but I know we're gonna make a real fine team.
 
Here's to looking forward to many late nights and early mornings and everything in between changing you from a new house in to our forever home. You will be a great labor of love, my dear, and I can't wait to get started.
 
See you soon,
Emily 




3 comments:

  1. Easily room for 3 on that porch swing! Only a few more weeks!!! Congratulations again! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...this house...I can't even...it's a DREAM!! Congrats!

    xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable. so happy for you! best of luck with keeping your patience during the moving process - it was SO hard for me, hah.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger