Happy White Coat Day, M!

posted on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Marisa was supposed to have her white coat ceremony for her nursing program Monday night, but "due to administrative changes" the whole thing was canceled at the last minute. Which, after all her hard work, is a complete and total ripoff. So, we decided to throw her one of our own instead. It was fairly short notice so please excuse my lack of table cloth and the limited number of guests. But we did play graduation-y type music and I made cookies and the fancy fruit punch with the sherbet floating on top. I mean, that's something right?! Isn't she so cute in her nurses gear, though? So proud of you Marisa!

We had to pull out the obligatory arrested development banner.
Which by the way, only TWO MORE WEEKS! omg. omg. omg. omg.
Josh got the role of master of ceremonies
 very official, as you can see.
 
 My mom and I made these spur of the moment. Don't judge.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the presentation pictures! Congratulations Marisa - this is seriously official! Emily - so awesome of you to step in and make this ceremony happen! : ) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great-- the cookies were tiny masterpieces and the punch was perfectly fizzy. Thank you (everyone) for this!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger