And Just Like That...

posted on: Thursday, May 28, 2015



Kindergarten is over. His first year of school went by in the blink of an eye. Didn't I just write this post yesterday? But look how much he has changed! Look how much his face has thinned out! Look how much taller he is! There's hardly a trace of baby in him any more. He has lost his first tooth, learned to read, made new friends and gained more independence and maturity than I ever expected in such a short time. He had a wonderful first year and I am wildly proud of this one.

So congrats Weston Silas, you conquered lots of big fears this year and you've come out of it braver, kinder, wiser, and more self confident than I have ever known you to be. And I could not love you more.






1 comments:

  1. Aww glad he had a great first year. Amazing how much they still change in one year! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger