An Iceland Instagram Dump

posted on: Monday, August 12, 2013


We're here, we're here, we're really here! We finally made it to Iceland (give or take some luggage and lots of tears). Oh, and also an unexpected visit to Amsterdam, but that's a story for another time. So far we've been having the trip of our lives and there's so much I want to share with you all as soon as I have more time. But as I sit here typing this the clock has just ticked past midnight and we've got a trip here booked for tomorrow so we need to rest up. But, I couldn't go to bed without sharing some photos of our experiences thus far. If you've been following Josh or I on Instagram you've probably already seen these, but they're all I've got at the moment. We've got loads more photos on the good camera but those will have to wait until we're home. Until then, here are these to enjoy! 



  Much, much more to come :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe these are real pictures, well, all but the Josh in the little car one - that looks real. : ) Glad you are getting to see so many beautiful things! Can't wait to hear about everything and see ALL the pictures! Luvyas! Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I've always been fascinated by Iceland and would love to visit someday

    xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com
    shopboldthreads.com

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger